It was so daunting to go beyond my comfort zone this year in terms of blogging but I'm so glad I did because:
1. the Creative Bloggers' Party and Hop came into fruition. This weekly blog party has been a great source of so many project inspirations for me and you, awesome readers of this blog.
2. I created Market Your Biz and Giveaways blog party to help spread the word about the fabulous businesses and giveaways of talented online entrepreneurs.
3. the Blogging for Dollars series helped me and countless others understand what it takes to earn money from blogging.
4. I learned Pinterest and StumbleUpon. These are great sites that really drive traffic to my blog.
On the flip side of the coin, there's much room for improvement in the following areas:
1. consistency in doing features to recognize the exceptional projects submitted in the Creative Bloggers' Party and Hop
2. carving out time to share my experiences in how to host a successful blog party to complete my 31-day series.
I'd like to revisit these projects to celebrate the accomplishments that my family and I achieved:
$18 Goodwill Dresser Turned Hallway Console
Boring girl's bedroom gets a makeover
My mother's $29.14 ruffled DIY headboard
Master bath reveal
For more projects, please check my projects tab.
Thank you, my friends, for a great year with you! Here's to a better year ahead of us. Cheers!